From "Empowering Evangelists: InterVarsity's Ignite Conference," Beau Crosetto taught a seminar about turning everyday conversations into spiritual ones. He discussed five things evangelists do (using Philip in Acts 8)...
- They listen to the Holy Spirit and follow Him no matter the cost
- They are willing to be put in awkward situations for the Lord
- They are good listeners and find places of conversation
- They are bold and speak up inside that awkward moment
- People come to faith when they get involved.
Go read the rest of the post for more.