Things that are changing my life right now...
1. Rereading (I think for the 3rd or 4th time) Jerry Bridges The Pursuit of Holiness. It's such a simple/profound book. I just need it.
2. Shearwater's Palo Santo. Honkin' geez. Wonderful.
3. I just finished and will soon blog on the new Ed Stetzer/David Putman book Breaking the Missional Code. I read the last 6 or 7 chapters yesterday and they were really good. The book wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but there were some very important things for me and my ministry inside. And God put me in the right place at the right time to read the right chapters of that book.
4. This video. It cheers me up daily.
5. David Allen's Getting Things Done is going to get a HUGE thumbs up review from me soon. Revolutionary and simple. It's a very important book on practical productivity and organization issues. Props to Kevin Cawley for preaching Allen's message to me before I read the book.
6. The Fisher Space Pen (Bullet).