Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" mashed up with "Bad Blood." Maybe you thought her music sounded a bit recycled?? You were right.
Amazon's $5 albums have been a bummer lately, but this most recent batch has some gems. Here they are...
- Andrew Bird: Things Are Really Great Here, Sort Of...
- Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe
- Tove Lo: Queen of the Clouds | Her song "Habits" is one of my favorite songs of the year. Amazing. Right in the same wheelhouse as Sia's "Chandelier."
- LCD Soundsystem: This Is Happening
- Explosions in the Sky: Take Care, Take Care, Take Care
- The Gloaming: The Gloaming
- J.D. McPherson: Signs & Signifiers | Try out: "North Side Gal"
- Damien Rice: O
- Sturgill Simpson: Metamodern Sounds In Country Music
- Ellington, Mingus, Roach: Money Jungle
Taylor Swift pulled her music from Spotify. Spotify claims she would have made millions. Dave Grohl has some choice (and adult) words for Taylor Swift. Taylor says...
Next time you think you can't do something because you don't have the perfect tool to use to create it, watch this.
Taylor Swift is a fine studio singer, but I think she tries too hard live. Here's an example from the Grammys tonight. My kids have decided any head-banging like this will now be known as "Swifting." So ridiculous it's awesome...