"Engage the South" is conference cosponsored by Acts 29, Beeson Divinity School, and the Gospel Coalition. It's September 24th at the Wright Center at Samford University in Birmingham.
The question they are asking is "what kind of churches does the South need?"
Here are the sessions...
- "Churches that Embrace Theological Clarity" Ray Ortlund
- "Churches that Plant Churches" Bryan Loritts
- "Churches that are Marked by Humility and Holiness" Matt Chandler
- "Churches that are Committed to Ethnic Diversity" Kevin Smith
- "Churches that are Serious about Evangelism and Conversions" David Platt