An Arminian pastor who is doubting his theology asked me what would be a good primer on Reformed Theology. So I asked my Twitter followers for recommendations. Here's what I got...
- The Bethlehem Institute - Lectures on TULIP | John Piper (free online video)
- Chosen by God & What Is Reformed Theology? & Grace Unknown | RC Sproul
- Putting Amazing Back Into Grace | Michael Horton
- What we believe about the five points of Calvinism | Bethlehem Baptist Church
- The Doctrines of Grace | Boice & Ryken
- "A Defense of Calvinism" | Chuck Spurgeon
- Evangelism & The Sovereignty of God | Jimmy Packer
- Salvation Belongs to the Lord | John Frame
- Confessions of a Reformission Rev | Mark Driscoll
- What's So Great About the Doctrines of Grace | Richard D. Phillips
Anyone read these two? No one mentioned them, but they look promising...
Additions since the post went up...
- Death By Love | Mark Driscoll & Gerry Breshears
- The Sovereign Grace of God | James White
- Living For God's Glory | Joel Beeke
- Easy Chairs, Hard Words | Douglas Wilson
- Welcome to a Reformed Church | Daniel R. Hyde
- Redemption Accomplished & Applied | John Murray
- Sermon on Jonah 2:9 | Tim Keller (looking for exact link)