I'm listening to Daniel Renstrom's new album, Jesus Wants My Heart. It's a family worship album of songs that kids and parents will both enjoy. enjoy singing together. I can tell you that right off the bat I was singing along. A wonderful balance of Gospel and theology in song.
Here are five things Daniel hopes this album will do. Go Read more at Daniel's blog.
- I hope that families will have rich theological discussions because of the songs on JWMH.
- I hope that families have fun listening to these songs.
- I hope that these songs give your kids good categories to love God and fight sin.
- I hope that these songs help parents fulfill Deuteronomy 6:6-7.
- I hope these songs will have evangelistic fruit.
There are songs Renstrom wrote and some hymns. I think you will love it.